WeirdsPlace MineCraft Forum

Author Topic: Shred killing for no reason  (Read 7620 times)

obsidian_robot

Shred killing for no reason
« on: March 02, 2013, 07:22:52 pm »
Shred is seriously stalling. I had my pvp on near the arena and he just started killing prin, then killed me and then he said, "you hit me, you started it". and he won't give ANYONE their stuff

http://imgur.com/a/vkChP

proof

Offline prinnyforever

• ???
Re: Shred killing for no reason
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:15:37 pm »
He did kill us for no reason so I asked for it back and he just had a go at us threating to jail us and I lost some of my best stuff.(shred won't ever be forgiven by me unless I get it back).

Offline PCGeek971

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:31:22 pm »
Oh quit whining - It's only a game and if you lost your stuff then it gives you something to do getting the stuff back instead of pestering staff about stuff

- Rant over :)
Enjoying Physics since 1996.

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 11:05:07 pm »
I didn't "kill you for no reason", I know better than that. All of you were gathered around the OUTSIDE of the PvP Arena waiting for people that you could collect heads off of. Obviously you don't have my head (because I am too good :P ) so prinny decided to attack me.  I had no intention of provoking prinny or any of you so to attack me OUTSIDE the PvP Arena was just uncalled for. I must add that I was supposed to turn off my PvP off but I made the mistake of not doing so. So what does anyone do when they get attacked? They don't sit there and take it, so I defended myself and killed prinny and saw obsidian and Brobuscus sprinting towards me so I assumed they were coming to prinny's aid and was trying to attack me. Again I wasn't going to sit there and die so I protected myself. I have no evidence to show nor do I think I need any. You guys are known for complaining and over emphasizing things that people have done and again I am just another victim. I will not be taken down as doing something wrong because I was merely defending myself. I will replace the items as a last resort but posting this has reduced you chances of me doing so. I wish you all the best lads and I'll leave this up to Weird.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. :P

Offline prinnyforever

• ???
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 11:18:41 am »
We were simply having a friendly fight for heads yes then you came along and joined in so I presumed you were fighting friendly as you joined our fight then you came along and killed us and took our stuff. Plus just before I had killed someone then shred killed me just after so that person also lost there stuff because of me and shred.

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 11:26:00 am »
I think a "friendly fight" would be organised right? There is nothing friendly with just waiting for people outside the PvP arena and killing them. And what's with "just after so that person also lost there stuff because of me and shred."? Both of us? So you're being hypocritical about this whole thing?

Offline prinnyforever

• ???
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 11:27:56 am »
By friendly fight I mean give all there stuff back but keep the head. And when I said me and shred as in I killed him/her but you took the stuff.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:29:29 am by prinnyforever »

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 11:45:00 am »
Ugh. If you'd told me earlier I'd have returned his items.

obsidian_robot

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 01:04:25 pm »
I didn't "kill you for no reason", I know better than that. All of you were gathered around the OUTSIDE of the PvP Arena waiting for people that you could collect heads off of. Obviously you don't have my head (because I am too good :P ) so prinny decided to attack me.  I had no intention of provoking prinny or any of you so to attack me OUTSIDE the PvP Arena was just uncalled for. I must add that I was supposed to turn off my PvP off but I made the mistake of not doing so. So what does anyone do when they get attacked? They don't sit there and take it, so I defended myself and killed prinny and saw obsidian and Brobuscus sprinting towards me so I assumed they were coming to prinny's aid and was trying to attack me. Again I wasn't going to sit there and die so I protected myself. I have no evidence to show nor do I think I need any. You guys are known for complaining and over emphasizing things that people have done and again I am just another victim. I will not be taken down as doing something wrong because I was merely defending myself. I will replace the items as a last resort but posting this has reduced you chances of me doing so. I wish you all the best lads and I'll leave this up to Weird.

SIT THERE AND DIE???!!!! You had freaking level 30 enchanted armor and god-knows-what sword enchants!

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 02:34:20 pm »
And you with your diamond swords with sharpness enchants? Stop complaining. PC is right, losing your items means you have something to achieve again instead of patrolling round the server annoying people.

obsidian_robot

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 02:35:35 pm »
And you with your diamond swords with sharpness enchants? Stop complaining. PC is right, losing your items means you have something to achieve again instead of patrolling round the server annoying people.

sharpness enchants. something we actually had to work for and we lost it. this is why i was angry.

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »
That's true, but again, it's something to work for again. It's not hard to gain 10-20 levels.

Offline prinnyforever

• ???
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 04:13:58 pm »
For you maybe not but my stuff was new and all were asking is for it back but no you can't be kind there can you.

Offline xsHrEdDiEsx

• Hi.
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 11:43:09 pm »
So you're complaining about it being difficult to gain EXP but I see you today with FULL enchanted armor with sword and due to your recent "riot" so to speak, I will not be returning your items because you failed to do so with others. You are a hypocrite.

Offline Elyki_XD

• "Everytime xsHrEdDiEsx, an angel gets it's wings."
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 08:59:27 pm »
 All right, I don't know if this has been resolved or not, but I'll say this: I despise it when a crowd gathers outside of the arena. They do one or both of these things:

1. Wait for people to die and scoop the loot -- how disrespectful and immoral.
2. Spectate. However, this makes no sense, seeing that there is a spectating balcony within the arena; plus, your PvP is turned "on" even when you're close enough to the entrance (where the crowd usually is).

Personally, I've seen instances when users fire bows from outside to meddle. I've lost all tolerance for this blatantly disrespectful behavior, seeing as it's common sense to not do that, and will jail/kick/ban* anyone who does that. For users who simply stand in the entrance, I'll warn them many times before taking any action.

*I won't ban until someone has been kicked and/or jailed for this offense before, and repeats it
Oh [insert deity], not Elyki again!