WeirdsPlace MineCraft Forum

Author Topic: Shred killing for no reason  (Read 7619 times)

obsidian_robot

Re: Shred killing for no reason
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 10:58:49 pm »
All right, I don't know if this has been resolved or not, but I'll say this: I despise it when a crowd gathers outside of the arena. They do one or both of these things:

1. Wait for people to die and scoop the loot -- how disrespectful and immoral.
2. Spectate. However, this makes no sense, seeing that there is a spectating balcony within the arena; plus, your PvP is turned "on" even when you're close enough to the entrance (where the crowd usually is).

Personally, I've seen instances when users fire bows from outside to meddle. I've lost all tolerance for this blatantly disrespectful behavior, seeing as it's common sense to not do that, and will jail/kick/ban* anyone who does that. For users who simply stand in the entrance, I'll warn them many times before taking any action.

*I won't ban until someone has been kicked and/or jailed for this offense before, and repeats it

I completely agree with you on that. If you want, you should probably monitor the arena sometimes and screenshot anyone aiming or firing a bow into the arena, or camp outside. I'll also be happy to do this too, as long as I can trust someone to remove the person from the entrance. Also, PVP protection for all the spawns pwz?

Offline Elyki_XD

• "Everytime xsHrEdDiEsx, an angel gets it's wings."
Re: Shred killing for no reason
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 12:41:10 am »
You can always turn your PvP off when you respawn from a fight, if that's what you meant.
Oh [insert deity], not Elyki again!