WeirdsPlace MineCraft Forum

Author Topic: Rulebreakers [1.5.1]  (Read 16594 times)

obsidian_robot

Re: Rulebreakers [1.5.1]
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 12:14:45 am »
Let me start this off with, do NOT give me that "moderators have feelings too, they can break one rule" stuff. This is on link's TT plot.

1) Disrespecting users. Yes, link did break the TT rules, but this was unneccessary.

2) Cursing. Clearly done by (you will see who) first, but Link therefore earned the right to use the curse back at rwin, as he was quoting him.

Here are the two screenshots. Warning: Curses

Offline joe5061

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 12:29:57 am »
that is rwin's plot not link's
The fact the we mean nothing in the scheme of things is something some people just haven't grasped.

obsidian_robot

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 12:46:26 am »
that is rwin's plot not link's

Ooops. I thought it was suspicious that link was saying that the last three signs were his but i beleive him as there's proof.

Offline Elyki_XD

• "Everytime xsHrEdDiEsx, an angel gets it's wings."
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 08:38:27 pm »
Let me start this off with, do NOT give me that "moderators have feelings too, they can break one rule" stuff. This is on link's TT plot.

1) Disrespecting users. Yes, link did break the TT rules, but this was unneccessary.

2) Cursing. Clearly done by (you will see who) first, but Link therefore earned the right to use the curse back at rwin, as he was quoting him.

Here are the two screenshots. Warning: Curses

Funny thing -- I saw this yesterday. I didn't "tear it down" for one reason. This is Trusted Town; I think we can be less sensitive with what the users see (most Trusteds aren't too immature for the word used). Maybe, in thinking that, I'm "in the wrong" because it does technically break the rule. Lately, I've had a lot on my mind, so minimal cursing didn't really seem to be a huge problem. Also, I figured that taking down the signs would slow the already sluggish process of the debate. I just thought that they (rwin and Linksys, correct?) had the ability to eventually solve their differences.
Oh [insert deity], not Elyki again!

obsidian_robot

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 12:14:43 am »
nickpin9 cursing and abusing the censor glitch. Jail?

He's still going.

obsidian_robot

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 12:37:36 am »
I don't even know what this is. lildylan and red cursing, spamming, disrespecting nearly everyone...lildy has already been jailed once and red is a new user. I know I insulted them back, but I have the right to.

Offline Weirdje

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 06:48:48 am »

He's still going.

Jailed. (30m)

I don't even know what this is. lildylan and red cursing, spamming, disrespecting nearly everyone...lildy has already been jailed once and red is a new user. I know I insulted them back, but I have the right to.

Jailed lildylan (2h) and Girard. (30m)
Also, no you don't earn the right to swear back if i had seen you swear in the screen-shots i would've put you in jail too.
I may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!

obsidian_robot

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 01:49:07 pm »

He's still going.

Jailed. (30m)

Jailed lildylan (2h) and Girard. (30m)
Also, no you don't earn the right to swear back if i had seen you swear in the screen-shots i would've put you in jail too.

Sorry about that, wasn't clear. I meant i earned the right to talk back. :P thanks anyways. also there's another question in the questions topic, unrelated.

Other than that, nevermind about the footsteps plugin. unrelated.

Should we have an auto-kick if someone spams the same four things in under 30 seconds (related)? When AC was spamming, that would have been useful.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:27:07 pm by obsidian_robot »

Offline Elyki_XD

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 08:41:24 pm »

If by "red", you mean xReDxStar, then I think we have an issue. This user has been caught severely abusing chat before, got jailed, and now is going back to his antics. I feel that I should mute him, and then send him a /mail explaining that he'll have to apply on the forums for his right to speech publicly.

Offline AlexTheHinsato

• Best Mates: Jamfish, Randi, Lyon, Cold And Elyki
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 10:02:22 pm »
I have spoken to Red before and he seemed fine to me. Though the evidence here does show he isn't scared to voice his "opinions".
Personally I think he will get better if he reads this. Making an issue of it is needed but I don't think we should over-react.
Yo yo yo Everybody

Offline Elyki_XD

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2013, 04:01:08 pm »
I have spoken to Red before and he seemed fine to me. Though the evidence here does show he isn't scared to voice his "opinions".
Personally I think he will get better if he reads this. Making an issue of it is needed but I don't think we should over-react.

This seems reasonable.

obsidian_robot

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 04:27:46 pm »

This seems reasonable.

Red is fine now, lildy is out of jail and hasn't been on in a long time. Red isn't spamming anything, so that's all figured out :P

Offline Linksys1139

• Don't read this. [To late!]
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 10:24:35 pm »
baseball0204 being extremely rude. Screenshots are below.
Is life just a giant game?

Offline Weirdje

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 11:19:47 pm »
baseball0204 being extremely rude. Screenshots are below.

Jailed.
I may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!

obsidian_robot

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 02:49:29 am »
Before 7 week absence, eggsandbaon being rude. http://imgur.com/2Mynax1,adAXMr9 Note two images.
Goodbye everyone!